(Redirected from TVBSN)
|Picture format||1080i HDTV|
(downscaled to 16:9 480i/576i for the SDTV feed)
|Sister channels||TVBS, TVBS Entertainment Channel, TVBS Asia|
|Launched||2 October 1995|
|myTV SUPER (Hong Kong)||Channel 702|
|Taiwan I'm TV|| (members free)|
|Taiwan Webs-TV|| (NT$280/month)|
|Taiwan Yam|| (all free)|
Current news sections are named as follows. (All time TST)
- Morning News (Weekdays: 09:00-12:00, Weekends: 06:00-12:00)
- Good Morning Taiwan (早安台灣) (Weekdays: 05:55-09:00; Weekends: 07:00-09:00)
- Midday News (12:00-14:00)
- Afternoon News (14:00-18:00)
- Evening News (Weekdays: 18:00-20:00; Weekends: 18:00-21:00)
- News Forefront (最前線新聞) (Weekdays: 20:00-21:00)
- 2100 News (九點熱話題) (Weekdays: 21:00-21:54; Weekends: 21:00-22:00)
- 2200 News (十點不一樣) (Weekdays: 21:54-23:00; Weekends: 22:00-23:00)
- News Night (新聞夜視界) (23:00-01:00)
TVBS-N logo October 2, 1995 to September 15, 2003
TVBS News logo from September 16, 2003 to December 21, 2016
- Except Taiwan since April 8
- Wang, Klavier J. (2020). Hong Kong Popular Culture: Worlding Film, Television, and Pop Music. Springer Nature. p. 306. ISBN 978-9811388170. Retrieved December 29, 2021 – via Google Books.
[TVBS Media Group] even set up Taiwan's first 24-hour news channel TVBS-N in 1995, epitomizing it the pioneer in news broadcasting.
- Curtin, Michael (2007). Playing to the World's Biggest Audience: The Globalization of Chinese Film and TV. University of California Press. p. 158. ISBN 9780520940734. Retrieved December 29, 2021 – via Project MUSE.
Shortly after the talk show format took off, TVBS broke new ground again with the island's first twenty-four-hour news channel... in 1995 [Chiu] launched TVBS-N...
- (in Chinese) Official website